Wednesday, July 1, 2015

WEEK 2

Hello dear colleagues,
I am having a great time in this program. The term 'blog' was not familiar to me. I can't believe that I have my own blog where I can express my feelings.
The readings of this week have enabled me to revisit Bloom's Taxonomy with its different learning levels  and the examples of verbs that could be used to set learning objectives. What 's more, the ABCD objective model has shedded light on my teaching routines which consisted in setting lessons objectives without clearly paying much  attention to their different four aspects. From now on the ABCD objective model will be my guide in lessons designing.
One more thing, this week I have discovered  amazing and enriching sources of search engines that are useful for academic purposes. I am sure that these search engines will positively impact my teaching practices.

Cheers,
Oliver
Burkina Faso/ West Africa

3 comments:

  1. Dear Olivier Sondo,

    Your blog is teaching me lots of things. For instance, I like your sense of precision. Truly, the readings and tasks for this week have taught us a lot. I am thinking particularly about the numerous searching engines and tools and the ABCD approach to writing lesson objectives. If not for this course, I will never know about eluta.ca, for example, which displays jobs in Canada. Then eHow.com too was amazing!

    Thanks for sharing. I will come again.

    Nsah Mala
    cameroon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nsah Mala,
      I really like your constructive contributions in this course.I hope to learn a lot of things from you.
      Thanks for visiting my blog.
      Oliver
      Burkina

      Delete
  2. Hello Olivier!
    Hope and wish the best of health and spirits. I agree with Nsah Mala , who has admired your skillful precision. Your blog is always tempting to visit, at least for me. For here I expect the encapsulated ideas, precise yet exhaustive.

    Best of regards and rigor a head.

    Ali
    Pakistan

    ReplyDelete