Friday, July 10, 2015

Week3 Delicious week with Delicious.com

Hello everyone,
 This third week in our online course has been very exciting for me. Keeping online resources has always been a difficult task for me.I know how to bookmark websites links on my computer,but the problem is that I don't always surf on the net with it. Sometimes, I need to resort to a given website while in a cybercafe but no way out because my computer is back home.
With Delicious.com my useful links are available every where, anytime,on any computer or smartphone with internet connection.
What's more, reading former online course participants' reports has given me insights for my final report.

Oliver
Burkina Faso

4 comments:

  1. Hello Olivier,

    It looks like you were doing the right thing because your blog looks wonderful! Great job!!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Olivier,

    You have wonderful blog. I really like it. And really do agree with you that students can use blogging to enhance their writing skills, especially without fear or panic.

    Nsah Mala
    Cameroon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Olivier,

    Congratulations on this successfull start. As the saying goes, "learners learn through errors and trials". One of the greatest MISTAKE on Earth is to resent mistakes and as a result never get the courage to undertake any action to improve. Success always comes to those who take risks. So, kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Olivier!

    I promised coming back to this blog and here I am.

    For sure, our bookmarking will never be the same again. Our PC with us or not, we can now access our online bookmarks on Delicious wherever and whenever we choose to. It is has been a delicious and exciting indeed.

    Nsah Mala
    Cameroon

    ReplyDelete